Sunday, 24 November 2013

Christmas pudding event 2013...........


There is nothing I enjoy more than teaching, writing and eating. However producing and running an event that has everyone making, grating, peeling and stirring makes me incredibly happy and very proud too.

What could be better. Saturday night, a few hours before stir up Sunday I had 70 ladies and gents making beautifully spiced Christmas puddings. Using my recipe with a few added cherries and nuts from the store cupboard. Sharing a special tradition with a room full of festive students was perfect in so many ways.

The tables were set so each table was mixed, not only were puddings made, I would like to think a few new friendships were formed too. A fun extra, was we all sang (some under protest)  in full festive volume with added dance gestures,  The 12 days of Christmas!! Great fun.

A perfect start to a fabulous festive season. I would like to say thank you to everyone who has supported me in all of my classes and events in 2013. Lots more to look forward to next year with my new website being launched on the 2nd January, a new arrangement of classes from home and at other cookery schools and not forgetting my large cooking events and demonstrations.

Oopps almost forgot my Southern Italian Family Cookery book launch in October 2014...........!! So until the New Year.

Buon Natale e un felice anno nuovo.

Carmela x











2 comments: